Okay kim (and whoever else) here goes the answers! By the way tag to Becky and Veronica!
What was I doing ten years ago.
I was dating Jeff, going to college at Weber State University working on a psychology degree, and working at LDS hospital as a phlebotomist I believe.
What was I doig one year ago.
I was buying the flip it house (which we are still working on!!!!!!!!!) I was doing in-vitro fertilization, I was the primary president, and hanging out with my cute little Ethan and my cute niece and nephews before they so rudely ditched me!
5 snacks I enjoy are................
Graham crackers in milk, any fruit, jelly toast, cheese melted on saltine crackers, and oreos!
5 songs I know all the words to.........
Mmmmm let's see, that's a hard one. (ABC's wait there are no words in that one!) I don't really think that I know all the words to anything! See what kids do to ya? I think I still know most of the words to some Faith Hill songs, Tori Amos songs, Natalie Merchant songs, and Shania Twain.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire..........
I would vacation a lot more, have a lot more savings set aside for kids school, missions, and weddings, have a camper and some four wheelers, have my house paid off, and invest in property some where!
5 things I like doing.........
Hanging out with my family, reading any good books, taking pictures, going on vacation, and going out to eat good food!
5 things I would never wear again........
Pegged pants, stone washed jeans, blue eyeshadow, (pretty much same as Kim, (we went through these beautiful styles together you know) a swim suit without shorts, and that's all I can think of!
5 favorite toys............
I don't really know what this consists of, I would say my camera, my four wheeler that I don't have yet, my treadmill, my blender for fruit drinks and crepes, and my camper I don't have yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the swim suit without shorts comment, and the toys you don't have yet. thanks for responding. we will see you on the 18th i hope.
See, that's the same reason I said I would never wear a bikini again! My once fabulous body is well....ummm...not so fabulous anymore. And you just made me crave strawberry and cream crepes!
i love the shorts thing. that's why i wear board shorts! love them to death and no one will catch me wearing a bathing suit without them.
Post a Comment