Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Family projects and family pics!


My beautiful Mylie ready for church! She is 6 months old now, I can hardly believe it!



We hauled this sand in for our new play ground. One day we will find enough strong men to move the play ground into the sand! Anyone in need of a service project?



Our new fire pit and retaining wall. This was about 10 hours of wheelbarrowing dirt from the street to the back of our yard! Jeff and I did most of it until we hired Tanner, Kaden, and the Malan boys to shovel dirt into the wheelbarrows. We wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for them and of course Kim who took complete care of Ethan and Mylie all day (minus the nursing) :) Thanks everybody! We will show you pictures of the finished product when we get the energy and time to put the base in!



Snuggle time! Mylie loves Ethan more than anybody. She laughs and everything he does and loves any attention he gives to her. They are so cute together! Sometimes I can't get either one to go to sleep at night because they are laughing so hard at each other!



Mylie started eating rice cereal and loved it from the first bite! The Roarks were here and got to feed her her first bites!



A great attempt at a cute grandchildren picture. 4 out of 6 isn't took bad right?



Our whole family together one last time before the Roarks leave us once again for North Carolina! It was great having you stay with us! Come again soon!

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Your backyard looks like so much fun you are so lucky to have such a big one I hate how small ours is. All your pictures are so cute your little girl is looking so big don't you hate how fast time goes!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

love the grandkids picture together!

Mylie is getting so big. Where is the time going!

ishybeanie said...

I love the black and white one of Mylie. I haven't seen the one of the whole fam. when you get a chance do you want to send it to my email so I can keep it?