
Well, I am back and ready to blog! Sorry to any of you (Lynette) who keep checking for updates to my blog just to be disappointed once again. Well here goes. We had a great visit with Kim and the Kids! I felt like we were running the whole time trying to do everything and see everybody and I think that we did just about that! It was great fun and I am soooooooooo glad that they got to stay at our house! Ethan loves his cousins and can't stop taking about them!

Everybody loved meeting Mylie for the first time!

Ethan and Kali were best buds most of the time!

Playing baseball in Bear Lake!

Water fun in Bear Lake!






What cute kids!
I will continue this entry in a bit hopefully not another 2 month break from blogging!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Amy, if I hadn't seen Jeff at church on Sunday I would have thought y'all died! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog!! Y'all have had such a busy summer!
what cute pictures, I think of our fun summer often and miss everyone so much. I'm also glad you updated your blog, but I didn't think you were dead, just busy:)
I am glad you haven't given up blogging. I thought that is what might of happened. I am glad you had such a fun summer with your family. I bet Ethan is missing his cousins. I guess that means they just have to do it again next summer, right!!!
Good to see you back blogging. Give us a call to play sometime.
All your pictures are so cute I love ethan and kali walking!!! It sounds like you guys have had a great summer I miss seeing you at church!!!
Yeah you posted pictures! You have had such a fun summer! Your kids are adorable.
Love seeing you at church even though it is for 1 minute!
Post a Comment