Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lots of fun in the fabulous Lake Powell! Thanks Mom and Dad!


Family tube ride in Lake Powell. Even Mylie got in on the action!



Boogie Board Battle! Guess who won? Well, since I am the blogger........I did of course!



The noodle was a great source of entertainment at Lake Powell for Mylie!




Dad and Mylie relaxing on the beach!



Jason caught in a rain storm and apparently doing nothing about it!



Who said your body goes down hill after 30. Check out that physique! Sorry for the embarrassment Jeff. We loved spending time with you!



All of us loving the Lake! It was nice and warm in the water, even Mylie liked it.



Mylie sleeping and flashing gang signs (or I love you signs)!



Ethan played on the sand and rocks a lot of the time! He had so much fun! I am always amazed at his imagination and how creative he can be!



Me and Mylie on the Kayak! This is a great way to get kids to take a nap!



Kim................looking way to cute to be several days into a Lake Powell trip!



Everybody loves to drive the house boat!



Ethan looks like he is ready for some fun!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

So stinking cute are those family pictures from Powell! Can we say frame them! What a fun mom you are!

ishybeanie said...

Thanks for posting that lovely picture of me, expecially next to all your families cute ones:)