Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Swim lessons!


Ethan got to try out swim lessons for the last two weeks. He did it with "his best friend and future wife" (as he says) Jada. They were the only two kids in the class. Ethan loved his teacher Nate and also referred to him as his best friend. Nate was very good with the kids and always came over to us after to let us know how they did. This was a lot of fun although we are hoping for no signs of crytospyrydium! YUCK!



Ethan passed level I swim lessons and is now ready for level II! Good job little buddy!

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go swimmer! Cute pictures for their wedding day :)

ishybeanie said...

way to go little E. I wish I was there to see you swim. You are so stink'n cute.

Veronica said...

I am so excited that you are back to blogging! I have missed the usual posts from you. I am so jealous of your Lake P trip. Sounds like a blast! You will have to use that pic of E and J on their wedding announcement. Cute!

Missy said...

Thanks for playing today. We had fun. I hope E.T. doesn't get sick from the pool!

Miles and Bex said...

What cute pictures of the kids. He knows how to pick his women. Jada is such a cutie. I hope he doesn't get sick either. My nephew got it and it is nasty. Plus some people in my ward up here got it when they visited Utah. The slide they put in at the pool looks like so much fun. I am way jealous. I miss the rec center. It was so fun for the couple of weeks I got to use it.

Joyce said...

I am so excited to see your blog and your little ones. I will be checking frequently. Good luck swimming Ethan. Abby starts nursery school (preschool) this week. I can't believe it.