After only four games soccer has come to an end! Ethan had a love/hate relationship with his first soccer experience. The first game he cried a lot! The second game he scored at least 5 goals and didn't cry at all! He was sick and couldn't go to his third game. And finally the last and fourth game of the season was the most entertaining. After scoring his first goal by sliding on the ground and kicking the ball in he quickly jumped up and shot spiderman webs at the crowd. (I guess his version of a touchdown dance:) It was so funny! The rest of the game (now being in spiderman mode) he chased all the other soccer players around shooting webs at them.
Jeff did a great job coaching the team! The kids loved him and listened most of the time!
4 comments:
I bet it was so fun to watch them!! Kylies was so funny so I bet the younger ones was even better!!!
good job jeffy, i bet you were the best coach, i wish i could have seen ethan's spiderman action.
That is so funny about the webs. I can totally see him doing that. I love Mylie's first bow and the pictures look really good.
I need to come see the little ones play more. I'm such a bad uncle :-(
Post a Comment