Monday, January 5, 2009

Tub Time!

Do you think these kids need a bath? They were playing so good on the computer together. No fighting or yelling, just perfect peace and quite. For all you mom's out there, it's the wonderful sound of nothing that we enjoy so much and then realize, this is too good to be true! Sure enough, I entered the office to see Mylie coloring all over herself and Ethan and Ethan just sitting there playing a game on the computer. I asked Ethan why he didn't tell me what she was doing and he simply said, "If I let her do this she doesn't bug me on the computer." It was all over his back and her belly and hands as well! Gotta love washable markers!



Mylie wondering where Ethan went



Mylie tasting bubbles. YUM!



Bubble Man (the newest superhero)



My cute little E!



My cute little Mylie!



After a good bath there's nothing like cuddling up to a much missed Dad!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

They are so naughty! Sometimes I think kids do stuff like that JUST so they can take a bath :)