Monday, January 5, 2009

The last (but not least) Christmas Party!


Every year, after Christmas, we get together with my mom's sisters and their kids. It is so much fun and even more fun now that Ethan is finding little friends there and having a great time! Here he is with two of his new buddies Avery and Shae and of course "his baby." (He always calls Mylie his baby even though she is almost 2 now! It's so cute. Today he asked me if I wanted another baby in our family. I said I think so and asked him if he did. He said no, I think I can only take care of one baby, with a very overwhelmed look on his face!)


Some of the gang during the famous white elephant gift exchange!


We were the lucky ones who walked away with not 1, not 2, not 3, and not 4, but 5, yes 5 pooping animals. They were obviously the thing to give at this party and we ended up with all of them. Coincidence, I think not! Mylie seemed pleased!



Ethan and his buddies again!

3 comments:

Weston said...

Good times! I can't believe how big that group is becoming and we were missing two families!

E-man is so cute and caring for his lil' sis.

ishybeanie said...

when you catch up you really catch up. I love seeing all the family gathering that I am missing out on. Hopefully that will be the last year that we will miss them. E and My are the cutest. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Tyney Family said...

Wow! That was quite the reading session. Lot's to catch up on! Looks like you guy's have been having lots of fun. Your kids are soooo cute!