Friday, May 15, 2009

Done with Shots!

Here is my very full sharps container. It was even hard to fit the last few needles into the bin! It's a great day when I can get this lovely thing out of my kitchen and out of my nightly routine!



Top view! We officially ended shots on April 14th. It was a great celebration I had on my own. The kids and Jeff were all sleeping (due to Jeff's jet lag from his trip). I gave myself my last shot and then celebrated by watching one of my shows on TV! Oh happy day! I am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant and will be going to the docters on wednesday to see if all is well and hopefully find out what we are having. This is the same appointment as last time when I found out that I miscarried. Needless to say, I am very anxious and nervous about this appoinment!


7 comments:

Veronica said...

Dejavu is a REALLY scary thing in this situation. I know I wasn't as far along as you were when I lost mine, but it was still very nerve wracking. When I went in at 6 weeks for an U/S, I laid on the exact same bed in the exact same room...with the same tech. I couldn't breathe the whole time. When I finally saw a perfectly beating heart, I started bawling! It was such a relief. I'm praying that you'll have that same relief!!!

Amy said...

Congrats on being done with shots! That is the BEST! Especially towards the end when you have to push the shots through hard bumps from all the previous shots. Not fun, so I am glad you are done. I will be thinking of you through the next week. I hope the ultra sound goes well!

Amy said...

Oh and I thought you weren't going to find out the gender on this one??? ;)

ishybeanie said...

i can't wait to hear from you on wednesday, I think you are having another girl. I hope they can see what it is

The Nortons said...

Yahoo to be done with shots! Congrats. I wish you the best of luck on Wednesday.

kristy clark said...

I'm so happy you're done with shots!!!! I'm sure everything will be just fine on your wednesday appointment. I agree with Kim I think its a girl. This baby is so lucky to have such a great mom. I'm very proud of you Amy.
Love You, Mom

Weston said...

Yay! Peace out shots!

I'm voting for girl - sorry E.