
Mylie in a tree!

E in a tree!

Both kids in a tree moments before Ethan fell to the ground!

Mylie loves going on field trips with her brother. This one was to Wheeler Farm. I haven't been there since I was a kid. Fun but stinky!

Ethan has been so happy to have his buddy Mason in his preschool class this year!

Cute kids. They played in this wagon and in the tree house most of the time! What animals?

Mylies first horsey ride! She was so scared at first but wanted to do it so bad that she finally got on! I was so proud of her! And I'm glad she did it quickly so that we could get away from the scary horse guide!

E on a horse! He loves riding horses and always has to ride the biggest one available!

Mylie posing so pretty!

Cute kids driving the tractor!


I love that he will smile somewhat normally almost everytime I ask him to. I know it won't last forever but atleast we will get some cute shots!

E was very impressed with the big tire!

Mylie loved the chickens, turkeys, ducks, roosters, and geese the best. Any time she saw any of them she would say, "mom, I want to hold it a chicken." I really think she would have too if I let her!

I love when he holds her hand when she is nervous about something! What a good big brother!

Ethan's preschool class. Nobody was very cooperative for this picture as you can see!

We had lots of fun at the farm!
6 comments:
How fun! It looks more park-like than I remember it. I remember more dirt before. Glad your kiddos had a good time!
Looks like fun. I've got some pictures of you, Kim,Casey,Jut and Jen at Wheeler Farm when you were about 2
Cute posts Amy. Looks like you have been busy. I loved that you asked to take their pics for you birthday. I think it great!
I love the picture of Ethan holding Mylie's hand. So cute!
what good posers, so cute only a few more weeks and we will see you all again
Loved Wheeler Farm!! It has been so fun going on all the field trips with you this year!
Post a Comment