Friday, May 15, 2009

Jeff's trip to Asia

So at the end of March, for two weeks, Jeff had the amazing oppurtunity to travel to Asia! He got to go to Tokyo, Japan, Seoul, Korea, and Hong Kong, China! He had a great time and brought back lots of fun presents for the kids. This is Mylie in her way cute jammies! I have tried to get Jeff to do this update since he has been back but I doubt it will happen, so here goes nothing! He may have to fill in the blanks later, I can't remember all the details or which temple is which!



Another cute pic of Mylie. She insisted on standing on the dart board for this one :)




Jackie Chan!





















A dragon picture for Ethan!


A spiderman picture for Ethan!




This is gross, I know. Don't look too close if you are easily disgusted. This is just one of the nasty foods they love to eat. Head and all!











Jeff said they had several walkways like this to climb up the mountains. Apparently they don't like to hike on the rugged terrain?


An LDS church!





Jeff and his travel buddy!













3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

what a fun thing for Jeff to do, it looks amazing there.

kristy clark said...

Fun to see some pictures.

Weston said...

That is SO cool. I would love to hear all about it but Jeff has been banned from speaking until he does so to the group :-(....very cool to get a sneak peek here. I thought that first temple looking like a Pagoda looked really neat. That makes me happy the church tries to integrate them into the local architectural culture...including the brick urban ward house. HA!

And I have to say those PJ's of My's are SOOOOO cute!