Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a couple of cute kids!

So I followed Kim's lead this year and told the kids that all I wanted for my birthday was to take pictures of Ethan and Mylie. All though I had to remind them of this about 1000 times during the pictures, it worked!

Mylie loving her "bubby"

Ethan loving his "My my"






My handsome 5 year old. I can't believe he goes to kindergarten next year! Time flies!











They are so cute together and actually play good together most of the time!






Handsome E!






Beautiful My!









4 comments:

Weston said...

Seriously....way way too cute. I can't wait to see the next one, you are definitely on a roll with the cuteness factor.

kristy clark said...

You got some great shots. E and My you guys are sooo cute

The Nortons said...

So cute! Maybe I should have tried that this year. Oh well, there is always next year. I may have to steal that b-day present idea

ishybeanie said...

so cute