
This is Mylie with her "cool dudes" (sunglasses) and her "munkin" as she calls them!

Mylie loves to sit on the potty! I hope this is a good sign. She even peed once, although she looked at me wondering what I was so excited about.

Thanks everybody for all of your love and support during out sad times. We received so many flowers, meals, treats, calls and comments on the blog that it was overwhelming! Thank you so much! It is great to know that we have such great friends and family. There are even a couple beautiful bouqets of flowers that are not in this picture. I will have to try to get a shot of them too. (Notice Mylie in the background smiling)

I love this picture. I don't let them get messy like this very often due to my obsession with keeping them clean, so I had to capture it!

Cool clouds Jeff noticed!

Jeff is almost done with the deck project. It was a much bigger project then I anticipated. It is done at least enough for us to enjoy some dinners on it. Doesn't it look great? I will post more pictures when it is actually done. Next year some time Jeff?

We went to a reproduction medicine picnic (sounds exciting right?) It actually is lots of fun and Ethan got to be spiderman for the night!

I love when they fall asleep cuddling.

Cute cuddling again!

I was trying to get some stuff done on the computer the other day and Mylie was playing in the play room next to the office. She was being so good that I decided I better check on her and this is what I found!

This is our silly little Mylie. I saw her sitting there in her brothers socks and shoes being her funny little self and had to take a picture. This is the smile she chose! It goes well with the outfit I think.
2 comments:
i can't believe how big mylie looks on the pot. the deck looks great!! what cute cuddlers.
Oh my gosh - so much to comment on!
I love how Mylie poses so much for the camera - w/ her pumpkin and on the potty...that is cute. Her expression on the potty is perfect for your comment. A look of surprise!
Very cool deck and very cool clouds - AND very cute kiddos. My My is getting such a CUTE personality - I can't believe how big she is getting!
I think my favorite pic is the last one with My on the chair---I'm still laughing about that.
CUTE FRAZIERS!
Post a Comment