what an adorable family! Love them. Did JEff tell you that we ran into him at the uofu game -or he but in line and i didn't recognize him and I kept saying to myself. that person is so rude, till Jeff turned around and laughed! Cute family!
Nice pictures. I am curious where you got that skull that lights up that you gave to Kim. I love it. I am not into having too many decorations but with that one, that is all you need. It is awesome!
13 comments:
What great pics!! I love em!
what an adorable family! Love them. Did JEff tell you that we ran into him at the uofu game -or he but in line and i didn't recognize him and I kept saying to myself. that person is so rude, till Jeff turned around and laughed!
Cute family!
PS love all the "F"'s
I love them all. They are all so cute! And I love where you did them. So pretty!
Oh, and I love your new header!
CUTEST FAMILY EVER! :-) Great photos Aim - you always do a good job with your picture taking and throw your family into it and wallah! Perfection! :-)
Wow, Can I get the name of your photographer?
Cute pictures!
Darling pictures! I need your children to teach mine to smile for pictures :)
So, so cute! I'm more impressed that you blogged twice in one week!
i love them, i can't believe that you did that with a timer and tripod. they look so good. escecially the top one. i miss you all so much.
Very, Very impressive. All of the pictures turned out so good and I love your new header. Seriously cute family!
Nice pictures. I am curious where you got that skull that lights up that you gave to Kim. I love it. I am not into having too many decorations but with that one, that is all you need. It is awesome!
I love all those fall colored leaves. and my favorite pic. is the one of jeff and the kids walking away down the path. so cute.
Post a Comment