Boy!!!! when you blog it is alot at once, Lots of way cute pictures. Gotta love those first snow storms. Hey Ethan, I hear you were awesome in soccer this year, Sorry we never made it to a game to watch.
Man, I don't know where to start with all those cute pics. You have 2 very cute kids. It looks like you do so many fun things! Elephant parade? I have never even heard of that. One of these days when you feel like having some extra craziness in your life you should come hang out with me. I would love to see ya. I am not going to bring my hoard to destroy your house!
Where do I start?!? I love the crazy pics of Mylie, and of all the cute snuggling pics of the kids! Ethan looks so grown up in his soccer pictures, especially the action shot! Kind of bummed that we missed the elephant parade this year, but not enough to have actually gone to it!
9 comments:
Very cool!!! Ethan - I'm surprised you were able to hold that hose with it on! Was it hard?
Boy!!!! when you blog it is alot at once, Lots of way cute pictures. Gotta love those first snow storms. Hey Ethan, I hear you were awesome in soccer this year, Sorry we never made it to a game to watch.
Man, I don't know where to start with all those cute pics. You have 2 very cute kids. It looks like you do so many fun things! Elephant parade? I have never even heard of that. One of these days when you feel like having some extra craziness in your life you should come hang out with me. I would love to see ya. I am not going to bring my hoard to destroy your house!
You are so busy. I love the fire station! And you kids couldn't be any cuter. I love that Mylie loves to sit on the potty. So cute.
Where do I start?!? I love the crazy pics of Mylie, and of all the cute snuggling pics of the kids! Ethan looks so grown up in his soccer pictures, especially the action shot! Kind of bummed that we missed the elephant parade this year, but not enough to have actually gone to it!
How fun! I am sure that they LOVED that!
I found your blog through julianna's...I hope you don't mind that I linked it. I love catching up with old friends!! Your family is adorable btw!
Amy that was so fun to see all those pictures. You are a great mom and you have the cutest kids ever.
Love Mom
Love the Firestation pictures!! I was really impressed Mase learned a lot! Love all of the pictures of Ethan and Mylie. They are so dang cute!
Post a Comment