Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yea for snow!

So I really don't like winter but I am always excited for the first snow. Especially when it is great snowman snow. Ethan was really excited as well because we had just bought him new snow clothes. Mylie on the other hand was not so excited. She absolutely refused to put on any snow clothes and nothing more than her sweat pants and jacket and that was mostly by force. She also refused to wear any sort of shoes. So, seeing that Jeff was at church meetings all morning, this is the best snowman we could make while holding Mylie! Ethan took this picture because Mylie wouldn't stop saying cheese until he did.



My little stud muffin posing proudly by our awesome snowman!


Showing off new snow clothes.



Snow angels!


3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

i can't believe all that snow, what a great snowman

Weston said...

Holy snow!!! we got a lot but you guys beat us, I think. Neato! and CUTE kiddos!

The Nortons said...

I can't believe that you did that while holding Mylie! I am impressed!