Love the famous pose, what is up with that. Looks like you guys have been busy. Jeff looks good with Andy, I bet the kids would love it if he brought Andy home!!
Those are two happy kids. You guys do so many fun things. I was glad to see that Jeff was able to go. Love Mom
I love Ethan's costume. Looks like a good time. How do you find out about all these fun things?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the famous pose, what is up with that. Looks like you guys have been busy. Jeff looks good with Andy, I bet the kids would love it if he brought Andy home!!
Those are two happy kids. You guys do so many fun things. I was glad to see that Jeff was able to go.
Love Mom
I love Ethan's costume. Looks like a good time. How do you find out about all these fun things?
Post a Comment