Jeff had a work trip to Logan last week so we decided to stay in Bear Lake for one night and then go with him to Logan for Mon and Tues and stay in a hotel! I wasn't really up for another trip but we rarely see Jeff with school work and church stuff so if he travels we try to go with him. The water was very cold still but the air was nice and we had a great time! Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay in your cabin!
Ethan posing by his "sand castles" He worked really hard on these beauties and wanted a picture. I wasn't feeling wonderful so I just let him keep trying on his own. He didn't seem to mind. Bad mom moment, I know, I should have really helped him build something cool but he was happy and proud the out come!
The highlight was feeding and chasing the birds. Mylie really just wanted to hold one and kept on insisting that we chase them and catch one for her.
Luring them in! Jeff turned out to be quite the bird whisperer! Well, it was either him or the popcorn he was using :)
2 comments:
looks like the beach was so crouded that day. I love that she wanted to hold the birds, she is so silly I can't wait to meet her again.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment