
Mylie posing on a rock!

Feeding ducks! My mom decided that for friday lunch this week we would go to Liberty part. We were going to play in the rivers but they were not up and running just yet so we fed ducks and went on the rides instead!

Mylie wanted to hold the ducks so bad! I really think if I was able to catch one and give it to her that she would have no problem holding it.

Cute brother sister moment!

Weston and Grandma bought the kids tickets to go on the rides. Ethan and Mylie couldn't have been happier! I can't wait for Lagoon this year. I think they will both love it!

Ethan in his car.

We got to do a few extra rides because Tayler decided the rides weren't for him. My kids weren't too upset having to ride some more!

Grandpa and baby D just hanging out!

Weston went on the ferris wheel with E and My! I couldn't get a picture showing how happy Mylie is to be on a ride but atleast you can see her cute hand waving to everybody!

Here is Taylers only ride. You can see how happy he is about being there! Maybe not the year for Lagoon!

Closer up cute shot of uncle Wes and the kiddos! Thanks again for the tickets mom and Wes! The kids still talk about it!

Flying in the airplanes. Aren't you suppose to teach your kids to keep their arms and legs in at all times? Well not us, we encourage high fives!

So happy! I love that Ethan will now dare do pretty much anything. He even scares me at times! And I love that Mylie will dare do anything her big brother does!
1 comment:
That was SUCH a fun time. I love spending time with your kiddos.
Post a Comment