
So a couple weeks ago all of Ethan's friends learned how to ride their two wheelers without their training wheels. Ethan said that he would try when he was 7 or 8. He really didn't have a lot of interest in even attempting it. I worked with him a couple times for about a minute but he seemed to have no balance and really no drive to learn. I decided that we would just wait until he wanted to learn. Well, the next day, He was in front riding all his various bikes and scooters while I was talking to our neighbors out front when all of a sudden he yells, "hey mom look at me!" I look out in the cul de sac and he is riding his two wheeler without training wheels the whole length of the circle! I was so proud of him! I also love the fact that I didn't have to run after him hunched over to help him learn! (That is not fun pregnant) Way to go Ethan! He is now a pro and rides all the time!

He learned on his cousin Kali's old bike. He now calls it his bike. I hope that we can switch him back to his more manly "rocket" one day!
2 comments:
YAY E MAN! I'm so proud of you! And I'm glad you are wearing a helmet :-)
good job E!!! you will have to show us when we get there.
Post a Comment