
I love when I find all three of them lost in books in Ethan's room. A lot of the time Arie is on Mylie or Ethan's lap and they are reading to her!

Of course I had to make them turn and smile!

Mylie is way into picking her own outfits and striking a pose! This outfit actually somewhat matched! That never happens!

They love to snuggle!

Arie is very very very obsessed with her towell right now. If she sees it, it must be put on her. And it needs to be put on exactly right. I fear she may have Mylie's clothing issues! The hood has to be on but not too low and not too high and then it needs to be wrapped around her shoulders with her hands gripping it! Oh My! If is not done right immediately we risk the chance of a complete meltdown! Oh Fun! In this picture she actually had to eat her dinner this way!
1 comment:
So Cute!!! Love them!!
Post a Comment