Wednesday, May 11, 2011

E is 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe you are 7! That sounds so old to me! Ethan, you are such a great kid. I love how helpful and caring you are to your two little sisters. I love how sweet you are! I don't think that a day goes by that you don't tell me how beautiful I am and how much you love me! Keep that up! I love how smart you are. I love that you take school very seriously and are very good at everything so far. You love to read. I can't believe that you are already reading chapter books! You also read and passed the most amount of AR tests in your class! Way to go! I love to watch you play soccer and baseball. You do a great job and are getting better and better as time goes on. You are definately an asset to your soccer team! You score most of the goals most of the time. You also like to pretend like you are the goalie and you have stopped many goals from being scored from the other teams. I love to watch you play with your little sisters. You and Mylie could get lost in a game of pretend for hours! You are so sweet with Arie and you always protect her. You often say how you just love your girls! You also have told me on several occasions that Arie is so beautiful she makes you cry and you have been misty eyed some of the times! I love you so much! Thanks for joining our family!


Getting ready to blow out the candles!




The family party was great fun. We played a game like dodge ball and had fun just hanging out with everybody. The new wiggle cars were a hit!




Kals and Xan!





Kade and Arz falling asleep?




Mini Darth!




The gang from left to right....Ethan Mylie KadenTanner Kira Kali Zaxton Stockton Cole Drew Kye Corbin Mason Kaelyn Kaylee Jada and Max!





Soccer ball pinata! Yay!







Crab Tag! Jeff was way good and organizing and leading all the games with the kids!



No comments: