Friday, May 13, 2011

Go Black and White Eagles!!!!!


Ethan is an amazing soccer player! I love watching him play! He is getting so good and is really loving to play! As I went to get pictures though, I didn't have hardly any! I have been spending a lot of time at the playground now that Arie knows what it is. So sad for E! I did love to watch him though, and he really is good!



Go E go! I don't know where the rest of his team is but way to go E!




And this is what Arie wanted to do most of the time at Ethan's games!




So funny! We were hanging out with little Mackay and he was wearing this hat. Arie decided she needed to try it on! Way cute!



Here is Mackay in his hat! Much better!



Mylie also spent most of the time at the playground!



Little spectators for the moment! It never lasted long!



All bundled up for the game! It has been freezing this year at most of the games! The only way I have kept the girls somewhat sitting still is to bundle them up and stick them in a seat.

No comments: