Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Race for the cure 2011

 The group at the race for the cure!  We keep getting bigger!

135 
Here is my cute family just after the race!  We love doing this race every year!  Thanks again Melis for the hookups!
IMG_0654
Thanks to some very helpful grandparents, Jeff and I were actually able to run the whole race without pushing strollers for the first time!  We have been running a lot lately and it was fun to push ourselves to see what times we could get.  I ran it in 27 minutes and Jeff ran it in 20!
132IMG_1000000231
Babies supporting the race!
IMG_1000000230
Grandma and Grandpa Frazier
IMG_1000000232
E and My loving all their goodies!
IMG_1000000234
Melis and Jeff
142
Brandon, Xan and Wes!  Sorry about the fuzzy picture!
IMG_1000000239
Grandpa and Grandma Clark!  Again, sorry for the pic!  So cute though so I couldn’t just not use it!

No comments: