Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ethan's photo shoot + some random shots


First day of a neighborhood preschool! We had lots of fun. The kids listened pretty good and didn't really fight at all! We made ghosts out of cheesecloth and starch, had snacks, read stories, made foot prints, and sang songs! Great job kids!



Ethan wanted to be spiderman at the flips carnival. We have a spiderman costum that is too big for him (given to us by Kim) but I'm not buying a new one so here he is. He ran around the whole time on the bouncy slide and all the other climbing toys. I don't think he even cared if we were there!



Ethan was given a butterfly by his Grandma Frazier to show his preschool class and then release it to nature. Well, we ended up keeping the butterfly for a couple weeks because it apparently needed Ethan. This is Ethan making his best butterfly face.



Here's the photo shoot portion! I love taking pictures of my kids. Especially when they somewhat cooperate! What a great little guy Ethan is. He is so cute and fun to be with. He thinks everything is so funny. He also loves his little sis. He is such a great big brother and a great little addition to our family.









The only way I could get him to stand on the sheet to take pictures is if he could dance the salsa on it! Jeff taught him this at family home evening. (No, Jeff doesn't really salsa dance!)

1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

I know E looks just like Jeff, but when I talked to him on the phone his laugh reminded me of you, and these pictures look alot like you