So.....I really wanted to take some cute fall pictures of our family! Unfortunately we have relatively no time to do this and when we have had time it has be raining so here goes some inside shots! Not as pretty as fall leaves and I really need to figure out some sort of photoshop program but here goes!
I love these pictures too! Dad and Mylie!
Me and the kids! This is the way we walk through the house.....Mylie on the front and Ethan on the back!
8 comments:
Very cute pictures that is so fun you can do them at home and have them turn out so cute!!!!
i just about fell out of my seat when i noticed new pictures of yall up. I can't believe how much mylie has grown she is so cute.
I am with Kim, I am SHOCKED to see new pics up. The little family is adorable though!
so cute. Love the one of your little guy looking up at dad! Love the one where the kids are hanging all over dad too. Very cute!
Good family pictures! I am glad that no one needed stitches this time. Mylie is so cute. We will definetly get together over Christmas. Maybe we can do a big Christmas party. It would be fun.
Amy, your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Mylie is getting. Ethan is so cute, Britton is way into Spiderman too. I can't wait until this phase is over. He jumps all over my furniture and walls pretending he is sticking to it. Cute but annoying.
your kids are so adorable. i love pics with dad and mom alone with the kids. those are just so precious!
Girly, you take such a long hiatus from blogging! So fun to see new pics and stories up. I love all of the pics, especially the family ones. Mylie is getting huge!!
Post a Comment