Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Trunk or Treat


We combined our trunk or treat with the 2nd ward and got to see all our old friends again! What a cute family!



My little pirate family!



Lynette was looking good!



Ethan and his buddies in the trunk!

6 comments:

Heather Jones said...

I heard it was a big sucess We were so sad we had to miss it !!I love all the pictures everyone is showing though!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I made it on your blog! yippie! To funny!

Guinevere said...

You guys are the cutest pirate family ever!! The trunk or treat was a blast.

Weston said...

Is truck or Treat just another excuse to get more candy? :-)

Joyce said...

This trunk-or-treat thing has become quite the trend these days hasn't it? Everyone has pics of this event. We don't really even have trick-or-treating here unless you live where all the Americans do. The Jews aren't big on trick-or-treating so we didn't have any. The English are catching on a little though, it has gotten bigger in the past few years....

Missy said...

oh, we miss you guys.