Ethan loves that Mylie sits up and interacts with him now. She laughs at him all the time. He only has to look at her and she laughs hysterically! I love it! He also says this a lot.. "I love my baby so much, she is my best friend and I want to keep her for a long long time." Too cute!
Trying to get some pictures with her first bow in her hair! (it had to be replaced between almost every picture)
Jeff left me to go to a bishopric meeting one night for about an hour and a half. Shortly after he left the kids feel asleep on me and I soon realized I was trapped! They slept the whole time and I didn't even have a remote for the T.V. So I was stuck watching an animal show about killer whales killing and eating seals. It was very gross! Jeff thought it was so funny when he got home that he had to take a picture!
4 comments:
I love the sleeping picture i was also stuck many times, now my boys won't even lay by me. nice shoes E
The sleeping story makes me laugh. That is funny!
that is so funny about being stuck on the couch. I guess it was good snuggle time. Did E's back hurt when he woke up?
Ohhh, I think those shoes are very nice, E...now if only we could find a dress to match ;-)
Post a Comment