Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And even more fun times in NC (Fort Macon)


Mylie taking a drum lesson from Mim!



Ethan got some dragons from Kim and family. He loved it!



Fort Macon was really neat! I loved all the brick and how all the pictures turned out! I could have taken pictures there all day!





Cute boy in a cute brick arch how fun!



All of us on a cannon! That's safe right?



Thanks Roarkies that was a great trip! Thanks for taking us to see all the sights! And thank you especially for letting us stay with you and taking such good care of us! We love you and miss you already!

4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

wow aim i am impressed that was quick posting

Joey and Nettifer said...

North Carolina looks like so much fun! You had a blast and you did so much! Good times with your sister.

ishybeanie said...

to bad it got dark so fast, i love taking pictures there too.

Weston said...

Ohhhh, I'm so sad I wasn't there with you guys - looks like you had such a fun time!