Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter has Come!! Brrrrrrrtttt! (as Ethan says)


Mom and Dad's new Winter Wonderland Backyard!



Mylie's first sledding experience. A little bumping with E in control! Notice the fear on her face! (And Jeff's)



Our Snow Family! This was a lot of work! Jeff and I were both sore after such an ordeal!




Jeff and My enjoying her first snow experience! I guess it's time to get her some gloves her size! Jeff had a choice either her size or her color!



Ethan making a snow angel! He was so excited to see the snow this morning!



What a cutie taking a break!



Ethan, Mylie and their Frazier cousins visiting Santa! Mylie is lovin it! This year Ethan is asking for a dragon, an elephant (a real one), and and pirate ship that he can get in! Anybody know where I can shop?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Amy so cute, love the snowman. I saw - and it was a ton of work! Good luck on Christmas presents!

ishybeanie said...

I think these are my favorite pictures so far. love the snowmen and expecally the one of My starting to crawl towards you, I hope you can come that would make my day and beyond. tell that one to Jeff, he can't say no to that.

Joey and Nettifer said...

those snowmen are so cute! What a fun idea. Maybe next snow storm! Love pulling kids in sleds and I love the gloves!
Good luck on finding those toys for Ethan

Joyce said...

Wow! you updated your site twice this week, what is going on???? I love the snowmen. I would never have that much energy or motivation. IT is nice to see snow since we don't really get that stuff here. I think I just like looking at pictures of it though, I don't really miss it...