Kaden said holy head of hair
Love that cute girl!!
I love baby toes! So Sweet. M would do the same thing with her bumpers and get so excited when you walk in the door. Dont you love happy babies!
What cute kids you have! I like the new look of your blog too. Very festive. I'm thinking of changing mine.
I love the bumper pictures! Drew does the exact same thing, except for he peeks over the top. It is one of my absolute favorite things!
She is the cutest little girl....SO CUTE!
She's a prize! So darling.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kaden said holy head of hair
Love that cute girl!!
I love baby toes! So Sweet. M would do the same thing with her bumpers and get so excited when you walk in the door. Dont you love happy babies!
What cute kids you have! I like the new look of your blog too. Very festive. I'm thinking of changing mine.
I love the bumper pictures! Drew does the exact same thing, except for he peeks over the top. It is one of my absolute favorite things!
She is the cutest little girl....SO CUTE!
She's a prize! So darling.
Post a Comment