Mylie loved hanging out in the sand and she only tried to eat it a couple times!
Ethan trying to build a snowman!
Kevo being his crazy self! I finally got the perfect picture that captured his feminine jump over the waves!
Etha didn't want his pants rolled up but he hates to get them dirty so this was his solution even while walking around!
Running from the waves! He loved it at the time but he didn't sleep very well that night and kept asking me if the waves could reach him at
mimmy's house!
4 comments:
your beach pictures turned out so good
What a fun day at the beach! My gosh you had a blast!
I finally found time to comment on your blog! YAY! Cute pictures, and I'm so glad you got to be with Jeff on Christmas...that would have been so sad!
Great pictures of the beach. It looks so classic what you'd think of a North Carolina Beach with those houses right on the sand there. Fun stuff! wish I was there!
Post a Comment