My having fun with Grandma! My mom came with us and was a great help with the kids. I couldn't have done it without her! Thanks Mom!
Tanner and Kaden made hats for everybody! What cute kids!
Taking a walk in Washington? (Right Kim?) I can't ever remember where I've been or where I'm going for that matter! Way fun though!
6 comments:
How fun, looks like E was having the time of his life...fitting in with the big cousins!! Glad your back....and so is Jada.
What a fun trip. I'm glad you were able to visit. I can't believe you were at the beach in December. I'm so jelous.
I can't believe all those kids fit in that tub! What a fun trip!
I love all your pictures, im glad you had a good time so did i, we miss ya'll already.
Cool hats!
Looks like you all had fun! I am impressed with all the traveling with two kids.
Post a Comment