Thursday, December 13, 2007

My funny little E!


So yesterday we went out to dinner and on the way back to the car Jeff and Ethan had this conversation;
Jeff: "Ethan you need to put your hood on before you go outside"
Ethan: "Why Dad"
Jeff: "Because it's cold outside and most of your body heat escapes out of your head"
Ethan: "Oh"

Moments later..............
Ethan : "Uh oh Dad look, I see the air coming out of my head!" (He was breathing in the cold
air so he could see his breath! Love that boy, he always keeps me laughing!

13 comments:

ishybeanie said...

you are so silly can't wait to see you in carolina

ishybeanie said...

you are so silly can't wait to see you in carolina

Weston said...

Hahahaha - CUTE!

Chelsea said...

your so funny ethan we love you.

Miles and Bex said...

I love all your posts to your blog. Ethan is so funny and so grown up. When are you guys coming back from Carolina? Hopefully we will be able to see you. Addi is trying to help me type, sorry. jkaa;//;

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is so adorable!

Missy said...

Too cute. I love the snowman family.

Guinevere said...

Dude...you rock E! You look great!! Next time it snows have your dad build you a ramp in your backyard and go SUPER SLEDDING.

Staci said...

he rocks! too cute.

Heather Jones said...

that is so dang cute you have to write that down!! I love all your new pictures the snowman family is great I am very impressed!!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

dec. 27th thurs. at 5p, cheesecake factory. please come. bloggers girls night out!

Anonymous said...

Thats cracks me up! Funny kid!