Mylie loves to lay on Ethan! This is an odd moment that he is actually smiling about it. Usually he gives her a quick hug and then pushes her away as she is saying, "I hold you bubby." (nickname she has for Ethan) She always wants to hold him as if he were a baby. So cute!
One of Mylie's latest fashion creations! She also has several pairs of pajama pants and underwear on!
We had the pleasure of having Tayler hang out with us the other day while Chelsea tried to clean some more of her house. Seeing that he decided to start his regressing, due to the new baby coming, at our house (in the form of 4 piddle accidents :) we decided that a fun cousin tubby was in order. They had lots of fun although cute little Tay refused to smile in any of the pictures. I think that he was a little overwhelmed by his crazy and very loud cousins. Thanks for playing with us Tay!
We had cute little Kira and Jada over the other day and decided to play hide and seek. This has now become a favorite everytime they come over. On this day the big kids decided to hide in our closet up on the shelves behind the clothes. The little kids thought it looked like fun so we let them join in. Here is Mylie and Kira trying to do silly faces!
3 comments:
Sorry you guys keep getting all the crap! That sucks! Cute pictures of the kids.
I know this time will work...maybe twins. My guess boy and a girl!!
I am glad you really went down and posted stuff!!! It makes me happy to see new things on your blog! I love their hiding place in the closet and their funny faces! I also love that Mylie lays on Ethan giving him loves like a baby. So cute!
Sorry about the sicknesses at your house. Unfortunately I know what you are going through. It is NO fun!
I miss my cute little niece and nephews so much.
Post a Comment