
E being silly before the game.

Mo made this great sign for the kids to run through. They loved it!

Run boys run!

Seeing that Jeff and I are the first and second biggest fan's of Ethan, this is Ethan's third biggest fan! Mylie loves to cheer for her brother and usually watches a lot of the game!

Ethan's fourth biggest fan!

Huddle time with coach Jeff! (or dad, as we call him)

More huddles

Ethan has done amazing this year! Last year, he just loved being there but he basically ran back and forth, with the boys kicking the ball, never usually making contact with the ball himself. This year, during one of the first games, he asked if he could go to Chuck E Cheese if he made 5 goals during the game. I smiled and said sure bud go get 5 goals and I will take you there. I really didn't think he would do it! He has made maybe 1-2 goals at any of his other games and that would be a really good game! But as soon as he went out there he played like I have never seen him play. He had all the moves! He was steeling the ball from the other team and shot goal after goal until he had scored 6 goals by the end of the game! I was more than happy to give the reward! After that first game he continued to amaze us in all the rest of the games. He always scored several goals and was loving every minute of it! Way to go E!

Star soccer player! Jeff couldn't be more proud seeing that he has been playing soccer his whole life!

Here he is, showing off his uniform!
No comments:
Post a Comment