
I absolutely love the first snow of the year! The kids were so excited when they woke up this morning to this! I felt like I was giving them a present when I pulled the blinds back and unveiled the snow outside this morning!

We brought a snowball in this morning introducing Arie to her first snow experience!
Mylie thought it was hilarious! Arie thought it was cold yet strangely fascinating!

Arie loved having the kids throw snowballs at her!

Jeff had a meeting this morning but the kids were dying to go outside! I didn't know how Arie would do, but she loved it! We were outside for about an hour and a half before Jeff got home to take Arie but she really did love it and had a great time!

As long as she had a snowball on her lap she was a happy camper!

The kids also wanted to make a snowman and I didn't know how that was going to work with Arzaboo. I made a seat out of snow for Arie and stuck her in it and she stayed there the entire time I made a snowman with the kids! If only I had a snow seat inside my house..........

My little bundled up snow buddies!

Me and my little Arza!

Jeff finally got home and snapped this pic of us and our very quickly created snowman. I was afraid Arie wouldn't last, so I worked up quite a sweat building this snowman as fast as I could!

Our neighbors also joined in on the fun!

Yay! Daddy's home!

Now time for Dad to enjoy the snow with the kids! I could not believe the snowballs they were making!

Here is a couple of them!

Sometimes it took all three of them!

And then they built the ultimate snow fort! It has now been about 3 weeks and it still stands! Kind of.......... Way to go! It even had windows a door and secret tunnels!
No comments:
Post a Comment