I can not believe my little baby is already 1 years old! This year has definitely flown by! We decided to have a ladybug birthday party to celebrate the big event! Arie is such a sweet little girl. She is very happy and loves her big brother and sister. She lights up when they come into the room and loves to get any attention from them she can. Ever since she was about 4 months old she has loved playing any type of chase games up and down the hall. Right now they all aften play red light green light! She started taking steps a week or so before her birthday and was walking 8-10 steps on her birthday! She says Mama, Dada, E (Ethan), owie, wa wa (water), and can bark like a dog and meow like a cat! She is not a good sleeper and not a good eater. All of my kids have not slept well and I don't remember the last time I slept through the night. I'm pretty sure it was before I was even pregnant with Ethan! The only meals I can count on Arie eating are spaghetti and chicken noodle soup. Arie is a great addition to our family. I love her gummy smile (no teeth yet) and her way cute laugh.
She reached out to touch her candle and I quickly moved her had away. She cried during the rest of her birthday song! I felt so bad! No burn though!
We tried to get Weston to let Xander in on the cake action but he refused! Xander doesn't seem to upset!
1 comment:
cutest 1 year old ever
Post a Comment