
We spent about 3 hours in the snow today! It was great! The kids did so good and had tons of fun together! Here is the ginormous snow man we created. It took several of us lifting and pushing to make this happen!

Cute kids!

Kaden and his snow guy in the sled!

Kaden and Tay!

Mimmy even got in on the action!

Kaden and his snow nut!

Ethan made snow balls almost the entire time we were there!

Mylie was sledding almost the entire time we were there. She would even carry her own sled back up most of the time!

Ethan and the first snow man he made entirely by himself!

Tay and My were quite the sledding buddies!

Ethan and the side profile of our huge snow man. We tried to put the head on and it broke and just looked like this! Amazing! We all thought it was pretty cool.

Tay and My again!

Tan pushing his huge snow ball down the hill!

My and Tay!


Kade and his snow chair

Mylie Kali were also quite the sledding buddies today. Seeing that Mylie was sledding almost the whole time she was pretty much sledding buddies with everyone!

Kim took this cute picture as they were walking back to Grandma's House! I don't think I have ever pushed, lifted or created so many gigantic snow balls in my entire life! I'm pretty sure I will be sore tomorrow! Thanks everybody, we had a great day!
1 comment:
wow you were so quick this time, love the pictures
Post a Comment