Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Grandma Frazier's Pumpkin!

Ethan's Pumpkin!

All of our pumpkins!


Here is the gang! Grandma Frazier even got in on the action! We were waiting for the rain to stop or at least slow down so that we could go trick or treating.




We almost ran out of time to go to a pumpkin patch this year! Where does the time go? So we finally went just a couple days before halloween after dark. One of the kids favorite part was to talk to the farmer. (I can't remember his name) They sat and talked to him for about a half an hour! There was hardly anybody there, seeing that it was dark, so the kids basically had the place to themselves!



Arz loved sitting on the pumpkins!


Mylie loved riding in the cart!


Here is the pumpkin patch group after dark, minus me taking the picture! We had the pleasure of having Chris in town to hang out with us!


Mylie has the best poses sometimes! Here is the fam!



Ethan took a really long time finding his pumpkin. It just had to be perfect!




Mylie displaying the rules of the hay maze.



They also loved the hay maze of course!


This was Mylie's preschool Halloween performance. The kids were way cute in their costumes and did a great job with all their halloween songs! It was freezing cold!


Darth Vader! Seeing that they don't allow masks at school, we had to paint Ethan's face to look like his Darth Vader mask! Every year Ethan is so disappointed after picking a super cool boy costumes and then finding out that he can't wear his mask or carry a weapon to school. Who is Darth Vader without his mask and his light saber?


Here is the cutest little Princess Leia EVER! She is also starting to walk about 8-10 steps! Way to go Arie!



Queen Amadala! Mylie loves Ethan so much! She also loves anything he loves and so, like Ethan, is way into Star Wars. So she didn't pick to be a princess or a fairy but instead she chose to be Queen Amadala! So while we were out trick or treating, we went to a couple houses in the beginning. Mylie then asked, "so what are we going to do next"? I said well we are going to go to another house and say trick or treat and get some more candy. Mylie then said, "Oh, I like candy"! I then told her that what we are doing tonight. I said we go to lots of houses and get candy. She then said, "Oh so that's what it's all about, I like trick or treating"! I guess maybe I should have explained it before we went out! So funny!



We also got to go on a Halloween Cruise in provo this year. The kids had fun! Here are some of them minus the Beckstrands who had already left!


Jeff and the kiddos all spooked out!

No comments: