Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photo shoot

So I really wanted a great family picture to blow up to an 11X14 and hang on the wall of our front room. I was so excited when we got a great deal on having a professional photographer take our pictures. Usually I set up the camera on the tripod and hope for the best. Well, I was a little disappointed. These were the two best family pictures and neither of them would I want blown up on our wall. So back to just wanting a picture! I did love the individuals of the kids though! They turned out great!



Ethan 6







Mylie 3





Arie 1 (well almost)





After the professional photoshoot I decided to take a few of my own! After all the work of making everybody photo ready might as well take advantage!




Mylie


Ethan



Arie



And then we had all had it and called it a night!

2 comments:

ishybeanie said...

i love the pictures

kristy clark said...

All the pictures were cute but I liked the ones you took the most.