Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hanging out!

Mylie decided one day that it would be a good idea to put a piece of duct tape on her forehead. It was even in her hair on the sides! I thought it was going to be horrible to get off but it came off quite easily!

Arzie loves to sit in just about anything she can squeeze her little booty into!

These two love cuddling together to watch shows. They are so cute together and I'm glad they are such good buddies! So Ethan, the other day, saw Jeff outside moving the lawn. He said, "wow mom, dad sure is a great guy isn't he"? I said yes he is. Then he said "I bet I know why you married him"? I asked why and he said, "I bet he promised that he would do all the work when you got married". So funny! And all this was said while I am making dinner and emptying the dish washer? I guess that is not considered work in his book!


This is Arie's favorite place to hang out lately! At least she also likes to hand me the clean silverware so that I can put them away.

No comments: