After the party my mom was wowing us all with her strength and flexibility. We all tried to copy but I think she out did us in every way!
And this is my proudest moment! My mom has always had freakish strength in her arms and legs. She can beat most men in her arm and leg wrestles but check this out. I won this leg wrestle so fast that she is merely a losing blur! What a great picture! I think that you can even see her mouth trying to form a scream of defeat!
10 comments:
you are all just glad I wasn't there I would have beat any of you in a leg wrestle, love the pictures
HAHAHAHAHA I AM THE CHAMPION!
Y'all have such a funny family!
I challenge you, I am the champion of all times!!! I can not believe Mylie is 1. She is such a cutie. I am sad because her and Addi could have been such good friends.
I fell like I have been out on vacation or something. I love your little bday party for mylie. And i love your pineapple cookies. Those are so cute.
what a cool picture of you and your mom!
I am laughing so hard. I remember when we used to do that back in high school. Too funny
Freakeshly strong...you kill me. We need to get together soon.
Jeff you are an outstanding individual. A great, great, brother, husband, father, friend, Latter-day saint and American. A great birthday to you!
Frazier AZ's
Those pictures are great! Congrats on beating your mom :)
Post a Comment