Sooooooooooooooo on Saturday I decided that it may possibly end up being the longest day in the history of my life. Let me first start off by saying that I do not get bored easily. There is always a million things on my list to do that I could do. But when Jeff decides to study for his test at home and wants it to be quiet and Mylie doesn't let me accomplish anything on my list, let's just say the days become a little longer. So I decided we needed an outing of some sort. I called Chelsea, knowing that Jake is usually working of the house, thinking that she may need an outing as well. We ended up taking the kids bowling and to Carl's Jr. It was lots of fun and helped the day to go by a little bit faster. Thanks Chels and Tay!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Saturday
Sooooooooooooooo on Saturday I decided that it may possibly end up being the longest day in the history of my life. Let me first start off by saying that I do not get bored easily. There is always a million things on my list to do that I could do. But when Jeff decides to study for his test at home and wants it to be quiet and Mylie doesn't let me accomplish anything on my list, let's just say the days become a little longer. So I decided we needed an outing of some sort. I called Chelsea, knowing that Jake is usually working of the house, thinking that she may need an outing as well. We ended up taking the kids bowling and to Carl's Jr. It was lots of fun and helped the day to go by a little bit faster. Thanks Chels and Tay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was bored Saturday as well, where was my invite?
Hey Amy, when you are in the middle of those moments...feel free to give me a call! Cabin fever is getting awfully hot at my home! If you ever need to get out again, count me in! Jill
You are such a great wife & mom! Way to be so resourceful. Bowling is a favorite at our house too. Keep up the great work cute lady.
Post a Comment