Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dinner with the girls


We decided to get together for dinner with all of my High School friends. We try to do this every few months so that we can catch up with each other's lives. It was lots of fun although we were missing a few crucial members of the group. Kim, Nicole and Melissa we wish you could have been there!My friend Mandi is having her baby in 3 days! Yay for her! She is such a trooper to come out to dinner with us before the big day. Rachel was also in town and it's always fun to see her!




9 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I am way jealous, I wish I was there.

Tyney Family said...

I can not believe how truly scary I look. Oh well it was fun!

Joyce said...

Hey! What about ME????

Guinevere said...

What fun friends. High school friendships are the best...and they last forever! Looks like fun.

Miles and Bex said...

How fun to still get together with your friends from high school. That is awesome Ethan was able to go flying. The plane that we flew in to get to our little city was a little bigger and I would rather do the drive then get on the little plane again. Maybe he can me a doctor that flies to work.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Don't you just love getting together with your high school friends. There is something about a friend that has stunk around forever!

Julianna said...

How fun!! I regonize some of those faces! I still get together with friends from high school too!!

Amy said...

Sooooooooo Sorry Joyce! It's been so long that you have lived away and haven't attended the outings I forgot to mention you! But you were truly missed as well!!!!

Our Family said...

That was fun as usual! I really should have taken the picture though......I look quite scary! It just wasn't the same without everyone.....Joyce...Kim....Melissa and Shelley...Nichole! Some day we shall all have a girls night out with everyone!!! Jill