Jeff wanted to go for a walk so he bundled up Mylie and brought her with! How cute are they? I love Mylie's hat and gloves! Thanks Mom!
Ethan in his splint and sling! I know I promised pictures a while back but when your camera breaks and your mom, dad and brother don't have time to email a few measly pictures to ya that's what happens! Just kidding everybody, I know your busy. Thanks mom for figuring it out all by your self and sending them to me. I'm so proud! For those who are wondering, Ethan is holding a guy with a sword that my mom let him borrow to take with him to get his cast put on. He obviously thought that was the focus of the picture instead of him or the sling.
New cast just put on. He did great and was so brave! The doctors told him that he should be a doctor like them when he grows up because they don't give shots. He though that was pretty cool and has been telling people ever since! That's fine with me!
This picture is the night before he got his cast off! We finally got our camera back and I didn't know if I was ever going to get the pictures from my family! (Ha Ha)
Ethan wanted to take a picture of Mylie and this is what we got. I love her hair after we take it out of a pony tail at night! Out of control!
This is Ethan's crazy/silly/funny face! It is the same face every time! He insisted on my taking a picture of him doing his silly face with his cast on! (All you people with girls get your daughters asking you to take pictures of them striking various cute poses in adorable outfits and this is what I get!)
7 comments:
Ethan ask your mom if she remembers her favorite pose when she was a little girl.
Love you Mom
SO CUTE!!! I love that one of Mylie - I know that one will end up being a singing picture or jib jab head video...IT'LL be GREAT! :-)
I'm glad I got to see your cast Little e, you get it off today don't you?
Mylie is the cutest.
He is such a trooper! My Ethan would have screamed and cried when they did his cast. He does that any time we even MENTION the doctor :(
Way to be brave E. If he does become a doc someday...we'd go see him for sure! You need to put Mylie on the front of Vogue with those gloves & hat!!
Are you going to keep that cast for memory sake? Cute funny/silly face he made.
Post a Comment