Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My little My My is 1 year old today! This year has flown by! I can't believe it! She is such a cutie pie! I love her so much and I am so happy that she joined our family! We had a great party today with all of mine and Jeff's family. (minus the Roarks, the Frazier's of AZ and the Frazier's of WA who were greatly missed!) We had a Hawaiian Luau and had Hawaiian Haystacks and cake and ice cream. I loved having a luau in the middle of the winter because it is so depressing when the snow just keeps coming!



We have been decorating Ethan's door for his birthdays so why not make it a tradition!



This is Ethan singing Happy Birthday to Mylie when she first woke up this morning. It was so cute! I think she is trying to sing with him!




This is how Mylie started her big day! She slept in until almost 9:00! She never does that!



This is how we decorated the house. Jeff even found a Hawaiian radio station over the internet directly from Hawaii so we could have authentic music playing for the Luau!



This is Mylie's flip flops in the sand cake! I think it turned out okay.




Palm tree cookies complete with coconuts! I couldn't figure out the leaf tip thingamajogger Jylaire! Sorry, I shouldn't even admit that I got the idea from you the way they turned out. They tasted great with your recipe though!




The pineapple cookies turned out pretty cute!




Mylie opening presents. Well.....................Mylie watching Ethan open her presents. She didn't seem to mind too much. She would rather play with the toys anyway! Thanks everybody for the presents they all were great!



Mylie played with this balloon most of the time during the opening of the presents!



My dad seems to fall asleep at every family gathering no matter what is going on around him. My mom caught it on camera this time! I think I will make it a new goal to take a picture of my dad sleeping at every party.



Here is my pathetic attempt at making a pineapple pinata! I try to be creative like Kim but this is all I've got. I know..........it looks more like the fake lemon juice containers you buy at the store. If only that were the theme of the party I would be doing great!



Mylie enjoying her cake. I was so proud of her when she didn't even really get her shirt dirty. She is definitely my daughter!




My cute Grandma and Grandpa Clark even made it down for the festivities! It was great to see them! Aren't they cute?

10 comments:

ishybeanie said...

Happy Birthday My, I am so sad that I missed the party I only cried a couple of times though. I think that everything turned out so cute even the pinata. I think the cake and the pineapples are the favorite. You did a great job you are very creative. Maybe I will still that idea for Kali's party this year.

Missy said...

I love the hair bow in her hair and the I love the Pinata. You make me laugh.

Weston said...

Great party Amy! You have such a cute little girl there it was fun to see everyone and thanks for letting your extended extended family come too! We had a great time.

HAPPY B-DAY WITTLE MY!

Veronica said...

Wow! I can't believe that girl is already one!! Such a cute party. I am going to steal some of those ideas next time we have any type of Hawaiian party!

Jylaire said...

Super cute party! Everything looked delicious and so fun! I still can't believe Mylers is one!

Our Family said...

What a fun party! You did a great job with the Hawaiian theme! I really think you pulled it off....I can't beleive she is already 1! What a cutie!!! JILL

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday Mylie! What an awesome birthday party you had for her! All the decorations are adorable! So cute that you had a pinata!

Tyney Family said...

What a fun party, I am so proud of you. Everything turned out very cute. I didnt get that creative for first birthday's. I figured they wouldnt remember....is that bad?

Bellblogging said...

Ya! Happy Birthday Mylie! Time flies! Looks like an awesome party with a lot of work put into it! Way to go!

Guinevere said...

That cake is the greatest! What a fun theme for a 1st birthday. The after party festivities looked really fun too. Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve for E's b-day!!