Today is my cute little hubby's birthday! I love him sooooo much! He is such a great man! His is a wonderful husband to me and a great father to our kids. He always works so hard to help us to have a great life. He is currently working full time, going to school to get his MBA full time and serving in our ward's Bishopric. And after all of that, he still finds time to play with the kids and rub my feet! I love you Jeffy! Thanks for all you do! (P.S. thanks for all the calls, presents and cookies you are all appreciated)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! Sorry I didn't call - but I did say happy b-day on Mylie's birthday - does that count? Sorry. Anyway I hope you had a good one and we will see you soon!
Happy Birthday Jeff! What a good husband to rub your feet! Hope you guys have a great time on his birthday.
Happy birthday Jeff! How fun to have a birthday so close to your sweet baby's!
sorry Jeffy, we remembered your birthday but forgot to send cards in time, they kids want to send them today so they will be a little late. I hope you had a great day you deserve it.
Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday Jeff! Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Jeff, Happy Birthday to you. I couldn't pass up one more opportunity to sing Happy Birthday one more time to such a great guy, and like Amy said perfect husband and super dad.
Love Kristy
Hey Jeff! Happy, happy birthday! Hope your day was great!
Happy Birthday Jeff! Lucky for us you will always be older!! j/k
Happy Bday Jeffrey. You have grown into a fine lad. (That's how they talk in England - if you're really cool they'll call you "gov'nah") Amy- Don't worry about not including my name in the high school get together. I wasn't really serious mostly just joking. But I realize that it wasn't such a funny joke when I read your panic and apology. Sorry!
To an Outstanding individual. A great Brother, Husband, Father, Latter-day Saint, Friend and all out Good Guy! The Best to you!
Your bro and family
Arizona Fraziers
Happy b-day Jeff! You are a great example to our family. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment