Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bowling



My friend and Jeff's High School friend Cindy's birthday was friday, so we all got together and went bowling. All 10 adults and 11 children! This is Jeff's (and my) High School friends and their wifes and kids. We try to get together with all of them whenever we can. It's very crazy with all the kids but it is always lots of fun. Of the kids, there are currently 8 boys and 3 girls and 1 girl on the way.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you've been busy! Fun with your friends, I love doing that! Bowling is awesome and for some reason my kids always beat me! Guess I'll have to try bumper pads and the easy roller thing!!

Weston said...

Did anyone get a turkey?

Tyney Family said...

way cute updates. Ethen is so cute in his cast, he has the cutest personality. How fun for him to get to go flying.

Veronica said...

Bowling with kids is so much fun. You just to throw all caution to the wind and have a good time. [My] Ethan loves it!

Jylaire said...

Okay, it's been like 2 days since I last checked your blog and you've been flying, and bowling, and who knows what else. Am I missing everything?