I've been tagged! Great timing too while Jeff is out of town! I don't know if he will check my blog but if he does...................We sure miss you here at home! Ethan keeps asking when you are getting home and he has a whole list of things he wants to do with you! (It keeps getting longer) We hope you are having a great time in Arizona with your brother and family. Say hi to everybody! We wish we were there!
My Husband . . .
What is his name? Jeff
How long have you been together? 17 years off and on
How long did you date? 7 years off and on
How old his he? 32 (but only for 18 more days)
Who eats more? Depends on the day!
Who said I love you first? He did I think. It was a really long time ago!
Who is taller? Jeff
Who can sing better? He would probably say me but I like his voice although it mostly makes me laugh :) Love you sweety pie!
Who is smarter? I think I am more socially smart and he is more intellectually smart!
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? We both do. He does it more than me though and sometimes we trade off in the middle. It's a lot of lawn for a non-self propelled mower!
Who cooks dinner? Me most of the time.
Who drives? We both do. Although, if we are in a hurry it should be me for the sanity of our relationship! (I'm sure Jeff agrees)
Who is more stubborn? Definately Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? JEFF asked me first
Who proposed? JEFF
Who has more friends? About the same
Who is more sensitive? That is defiantly me!
Who has more siblings? He does (5 to 4)
Who wears the pants? I'd say it's me just because he is so laid back and happy with anything.
I am now tagging Joyce, Missy, Becky, Jylaire and Tasha!
10 comments:
nice Amy but where are you? Is this pic before the cast? And how cute are those 2 little people. Are either for sale????? I'm in the market you know!!! Just kiddin!
Ummmm...I got confused when Jeff suddenly turned into Tyler. Did I miss something? :-)
who is this Tyler character?
Ha Ha! I think she forgot to change my answers. Silly Amy
thats funny, i don't even know what a tag means!! tyler...you dreaming of someone???
Sorry everybody! It's fixed now.
I missed the mistake about Tyler! But glad you fixed it. Jeff is a good guy! Cute picture.
I missed the mistake about Tyler! But glad you fixed it. Jeff is a good guy! Cute picture.
I love that you said Jeff isn't socially smart. That kills me! Plus, it's really wierd that you've been dating since I was 11 years old!
Hey, No prob about the mistake. I completly understand and was in no way offended. I figured that was what happened and to be honest at first I thought maybe you were saying that Tyler Harris asked you for Jeff. Crazy thought huh! Any way have a good day!
Post a Comment